The NERC Forum is a body set up by the Commission in exercise of its powers under the EPSR Act 2005 to entertain appeals from decisions of Customer Complaints Unit (CCU) of Electricity Distribution Companies (DisCos).
Customers should first file their complaint before their disco (in writing). If customers are not satisfied with DisCo’s resolution of their complaint or experience delay beyond the regulatory timeframe in resolving their issue should escalate the complaint to the Forum for resolution.
Click on the appropriate Forum Office for contact information.
Membership of the Forum include:
1. One representative of Industrial Customers to be nominated by the Manufacturers’ Association of Nigeria.
2. One representative of Commercial Customers to be nominated by the Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mining and Agriculture.
3. One representative of Household Customers to be nominated by the Consumer Protection Council.
4. One representative of an NGO based in the Distribution Licensee’s operating area nominated by the Commission.
5. One nominee based in the Distribution Licensee’s operating area who has an electrical engineering background nominated by the Commission.
Cadastral Zone A00,
Central Business District ,
Abuja, F.C.T, Nigeria
Tel: +234 09 4621400, 09 4621410